Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Available in Los Angeles, CA
Please read important updates below about our COVID-19 Testing Services.
House calls are safe during COVID-19. The following protocols will be followed:
- Prior to booking a house call, a telemedicine visit for COVID-19 screening is required. If a housecall is safe, the telemedicine visit will be deducted from your house call visit.
- Dr. Goings will arrive with a face mask, hair covering, shoe covering and eye gear prior to entering your home.
- Medical equipment is sanitized before and after each visit.
- All family members will be asked to wear a face covering and sit 6 feet away.
- Visit needs to occur in a well ventilated area or outside if possible.
- Hand sanitizer is frequently used.
- Clothing is changed in between patients.
Additional Services You May Need
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.